Website Special - FREE Agena plastic bolt case / storage container included with each eyepiece in this eyepiece set (an $11.60 value)!
This set contains the following products:
- Agena 1.25" Enhanced Wide Angle Eyepiece - 6mm
- Agena 1.25" Enhanced Wide Angle Eyepiece - 9mm
- Agena 1.25" Enhanced Wide Angle Eyepiece - 15mm
- Agena 1.25" Enhanced Wide Angle Eyepiece - 20mm
- High-quality, affordable telescope eyepieces offering a wide field of view and superior performance at a bargain price
- Generous 13 to 18mm eye relief allows comfortable viewing distance and lets eyeglass wearers see the entire field of view
- Wide 66-deg apparent field offers expansive views of the moon, star clusters, and the Milky Way
- 4 to 6 element design delivers sharp images with good color correction and contrast
- Threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters
These 1.25" Agena enhanced wide angle eyepieces are sure to provide many “ooohs,” “ahhhs,” and “wows” from those who take advantage of their generous 66-deg field of view. With features generally found in more expensive eyepieces, these oculars will escalate the joys of viewing with high-contrast views and amazing color correction.
These high quality eyepiece feature 4 to 6 element designs that offers superior sharpness. All air to glass surfaces have a multi-layer coating (so these are fully multi-coated, even though the barrel imprint may say "multi coated") for maximum light transmission. The long eye relief allows for a comfortable viewing distance. All lens edges are blackened for superior contrast. The insert tubes are smooth-sided and threaded for standard 1.25" astronomy filters.
Order a set today to start enjoying wide and comfortable moderate to high power views of Saturn’s Rings, Jupiter’s Bands, icecaps on Mars, and more! The generous field of view of these eyepieces also allows for wide views of the Moon and deep-sky objects at moderate to high magnification.
Please also note that on the barrel, these are labeled as "Ultra Wide" but we call them "Enhanced Wide Angle" to distinguish them from our 80-deg UWA eyepieces.