This set contains the following products:
- Agena AstroProducts 2" Super Wide Angle (SWA) Eyepiece - 26mm
- Agena AstroProducts 2" Super Wide Angle (SWA) Eyepiece - 32mm
- Agena AstroProducts 2" Super Wide Angle (SWA) Eyepiece - 38mm
- 2" 3-eyepiece set with 26mm, 32mm, and 38mm focal lengths; wide 70 degree apparent field of view
- 5 lens elements; Fully multi-coated lenses and blackened lens edges for sharp, high contrast views
- Long 20mm, 24mm, and 28mm eye relief respectively, and fold down rubber eyeguard for comfortable and adjustable viewing
- Threaded for standard 2" astronomy filters
Looking for $400 performance in an under-$100 eyepiece? Then you can look no further.
With features like a wide 70 degree apparent FOV, five elements of fully multi-coated high-index glass, beautiful black anodized body and barrel, the Agena Super Wide Angle (SWA) eyepieces are as close as you can get. These eyepieces will give you crisp and wide views of the Moon, planets, galaxies, nebulae, and star clusters, rivaling the performance of much higher priced eyepieces.
- 70 degree apparent field of view, for that immersed in space feeling
- Available in 1.25" (10, 15 and 20mm focal lengths) and 2" (26, 32 and 38mm) formats to cover a wide range of magnifications and true fields of view
- Super sharp, with excellent aberration correction and extremely high resolution rivaling higher-priced eyepieces
- Blackened lens edges, anti-reflection threads for maximum image contrast
- Fold-down rubber eyecups, rubber grip rings for comfort and safety
- Sleek black barrel with safety undercut to reduce the possibility of the eyepiece slipping out of the focuser or diagonal
- Light in weight for their size, thus minimizing or eliminating the need to rebalance your telescope
See why Erik Wilcox, reviewing the Agena SWA 2-inch eyepieces for Astronomy Technology Today magazine [Oct. 2007, pp. 36-38], said:
All these three eyepieces offer a great value, with a lot of "bang for the buck." Agena AstroProducts has really raised the bar with this line, and in the under $100 category, I feel that it would be difficult to find another line of 2-inch eyepieces that offer better performance for the price.
Reviewing our 20mm 1.25-inch SWA eyepiece on Cloudy Nights [Jun. 2007], Nathan Melendez concluded:
"Excellent performance in an inexpensive package. Highly recommended whether you wear glasses or not. These are great all purpose eyepieces...an incredible buy!!"
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $85.00
Sale Price: $80.00
Our Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $40.00
Our Price: $90.00
Sale Price: $85.00
Our Price: $47.00
Sale Price: $42.00