- High-quality, affordable 20mm telescope eyepiece offers a wide field of view and superior performance at a bargain price
- Generous 18mm eye relief allows comfortable viewing distance and lets eyeglass wearers see the entire field of view
- Wide 66-deg apparent field offers expansive views of the moon, star clusters, and the Milky Way
- 5-element design delivers sharp images with good color correction and contrast
- Threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters
This 1.25" Agena enhanced wide angle eyepiece is sure to provide many “ooohs,” “ahhhs,” and “wows” from those who take advantage of its generous 66-deg field of view. With features generally found in more expensive eyepieces, this ocular will escalate the joys of viewing with high-contrast views and amazing color correction.
This high quality eyepiece features a 5-element design that offers superior sharpness. All air to glass surfaces have a multi-layer coating (so these are fully multi-coated, even though the barrel imprint may say "multi coated") for maximum light transmission. The long eye relief allows for a comfortable viewing distance. All lens edges are blackened for superior contrast. The insert tube is smooth-sided and is threaded for standard 1.25" astronomy filters.
Order one today to start enjoying wide and comfortable high-power views of Saturn’s Rings, Jupiter’s Bands, icecaps on Mars, and more! The generous field of view of this eyepiece also allows for wide views of the Moon and deep-sky objects at moderate magnification.
Please also note that on the barrel, these are labeled as "Ultra Wide" but we call them "Enhanced Wide Angle" to distinguish them from our 80-deg UWA eyepieces.
|Eyepiece Series||EWA (Enhanced Wide Angle)|
|Barrel Size||1.25" (31.7mm)|
|Apparent Field of View (Mfg Specified)||66°|
|Eye Relief (Designed)||18mm|
|Filter Threads||Standard 1.25" Filter Thread (M28.5 x 0.6)|
|Blackened Lens Edges||Yes|
|Barrel Safety Recess||Yes|
|Barrel Type||With safety undercut|
|Protective Plastic Storage Container||Yes - Free Agena Eyepiece Container|
|Protective Plastic Storage Container Size||Agena 42x60mm|
|Height (With Eyeguard Extended)||2.6" (65mm)|
|Eye Lens Diameter||23.5mm / 0.93"|
|Rubber Eye Guard||Yes|