- C / CS mount focal reducer for imaging applications
- Provides a reduction of 0.63x when directly coupled with C mount cameras
- Allows you to effectively reduce focal length of telescope and reduce exposure times
- Features a 1.25" barrel on one side and a male C / CS mount on the other side
- Two lens cemented optical system for better correction
- Fully broadband multi-coated optics
- Very low profile
- 1.25" barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" (M28.5x0.6 thread specification) astronomy filters
- Native reduction provided is 0.63x when reducer is directly coupled with C-mount cameras (approx. 0.68x with CS-mount cameras)
- Reduction factor can be varied by changing the distance between the reducer and the camera sensor
- Addition of a 0.5" C mount spacer (not included) increases reduction factor from 0.63x to 0.5x.
- Addition of a 1" C mount spacer (not included) increases reduction factor to 0.34x.
- Optical clear aperture = 22.45mm / 0.88"
- Weight = 0.9oz