Agena offers what is arguably the largest selection of after-market end caps and dust plugs in the astronomy industry. Available in dozens of sizes and in a choice of materials and colors, we just might have that hard-to-find end cap to replace the one you lost (or never had) for your eyepieces, binoculars, accessories, etc.
Black aluminum cap with smaller 51mm aperture (covered with a plastic cap). Sold individually.
A = 194.3mm / 7.65"
B = 196mm / 7.7"
C = 18.9mm / 0.74"
Internal Ridges = No
(0) This end cap has a small off-axis opening with an aperture of 51.3mm / 2.02" covered with a plastic cap. This rises above the outside surface of the cap so it is not flat.
(1) Some, but not all, end caps have 6-8 ridges on the inside rim. If these are present, the end cap size (A) is measured between diametrically opposite ridges as this will be the smallest internal dimension.
(2) If no ridges are present, (D) will be the same as (A). If ridges are present, (D) is typically 0.5-1mm larger than (A).
(3) The inside depth of the end cap is typically 1-2mm smaller than dimension (C).
(4) Dimensions (B) and (C) are subject to change without notice.