- Designed for the Agena Multiple Reticle Finder
- Compatible with Agena Type B0 mounting stalk
- CNC-Machined from solid aluminum, anodized matte black
- Supplied with a quick release shoe and two M5 mounting screws
- Underside of the bracket is felt lined to prevent rotation and scratching the telescope finish
Agena Extra M5 Base for Multi Reticle Reflex Finder with Type 0 Bracket.
This item is included with the Agena Multi-Reticle Finder MRF (with Type B0 mounting bracket and M5 base version) as a standard item, but we also sell this additional base separately. This spare base allows you to use the same Agena reticle finder on several telescopes as the finder features a quick release stalk that you can easily move between telescopes fitted with this base.
The base can be attached to any telescope that has an M5 screw hole for attaching finder brackets. Examples of this are all William Optics telescopes and many Astro-Tech telescopes and clones.
This base is CNC-machined from solid aluminum and is anodized matte black. The included locking knob is chrome-plated. The underside of the mounting shoe is felt-lined to keep from scratching the finish of the telescope on which it’s mounted. This also adds friction and prevents the mount from rotating on the focuser or telescope tube. Two M5 mounting screws are included with this item.