This is a new Antares quick-release finder bracket with two rings for 80mm finders. While the rings are the same as Antares' popular F80DTB rings, this new item uses a more commonly used Synta/Vixen style dovetail base for attachment to your telescope as compared to the Antares-proprietary style on the F80DTB rings..
Each ring includes three-point nylon screw adjustment for precisely aligning your finder. The inside diameter of the bracket is 90mm, so it can be used with finder tubes ranging from 60mm to about 83mm in diameter (not finder aperture). All-metal bracket with an anodized black matte finish and nylon screws.
A standard Vixen/Synta style base is included (center-to-center hole spacing requirement of 19.4mm). The base will sit on any flat or curved surface, although the hole spacing on this base will not fit SCT telescopes.
- Inside diameter of rings: 90mm
- Suitable for finder tubes between: 60mm to 83mm in diameter
- Width of rings: 12.5mm
- Inside distance between rings: 53mm
- Outside distance between rings: 78mm
- Weight (rings only): 8.2oz
- Weight (dovetail base): 1.5oz
- Made in Canada.