The wait is over.Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1.25" Click-Lock clamp. The new 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
Astro-Physics and TEC Refractors
- The ideal solution for Astro-Physics refractor owners. With a single twist the 2" Clicklock clamp grips securely at 3 points, without marring. Ideal for imagers and visual users.
- Physical length of 31mm, consumes just 20mm of Back-Focus when focuser is fully retracted.
- Owners of TEC and other Refractors with the Feather Touch 4" focuser can also take advantage of the superior clamping of the Baader Clicklock Eyepiece Holder. Will not slip or sag under any load! Note: Requires the use of the Feather Touch AP2.7" threaded back (available from Feather Touch or Telescope Engineering Company)