The wait is over.Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1.25" Click-Lock clamp. The new 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- For all Pentax refractors using the large 84mm thread (100 SDUF and up):
- The eyepiece holder can also be detached from the M84 portion to expose M68 threads. This permits use of Baader's M68 Extension Tubes to enable robust and convenient spacing of the holder for adjustment of telescope back-focus.