The wait is over. Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1.25" Click-Lock clamp. The new 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes
- Fits the 3.25" SCT thread on large SCTs (Celestron 11-14" and Meade 10-14" telescopes) to give a full 2" clear aperture. Approx Optical Path Length 40mm.
- Not for use with smaller SCT telescopes up to 9.25" aperture. For those scopes, please see Baader item # CLSC-2 / 2956220.