The new Baader Planetarium Click-Lock Eyepiece Reducer # T2-15b is a precision clamping eyepiece holder that enables you to insert your eyepieces or standard 1.25" accessories into 2" focusers, diagonals and barlows. The Click-Lock clamp offers a brand new approach to eyepiece holders. Once you try one, you'll never go back to simple set screw or even captive brass clamp rings again!
The holder is precisely machined to fit your eyepieces with a minimum of slop, resulting in a close, accurate fit that keeps your eyepiece properly centered on the optical axis. With a simple twist, 1.25" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked. Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
The input side is provided with 48mm filter threads so you can attach standard 2" astronomy filters. It also includes a nested internal T-2 thread which enables you to use the reducer along with the other T-2 system components.
Total length = 33mm (1.30"); Optical length = 10mm (0.39"); Maximum outside diameter (excluding clamp lever) = 56mm (2.20"); Clamp lever length = 18mm (0.71"); Weight = 3.3oz; Includes 1.25" dust plug and 2" end cap.Baader part number: T2-15b or 2956214