Baader Planetarium's 4-in-1 2" Clamping Eyepiece Holder # 2458190 is an excellent after-market replacement visual back for telescopes with M56 female or M60 / M68 male threads.
Many telescopes sold today by Celestron, Sky-Watcher, Synta, Vixen, etc. have only one, and in some cases, two, small thumbscrews in the focuser tube to clamp on to your valuable diagonal, eyepieces, and other accessories. For these telescopes, Baader offers this premium 2" visual back. With an anti-marring compression ring and two large thumbscrews, your accessories will be firmly and precisely held by this adapter.
Can be used as a visual back for Zeiss (M68), Astro-Physics (2.7"), Vixen (M60), and Celestron / Skywatcher / Synta (M56) telescopes. Also features an M68 male thread on the eyepiece side which can be used for eyepiece projection or attachment of other M68 adapters/accessories.
- Manufacturer: Baader planetarium
- Sku (#): 2458225
- Weight (kg): 0.1250
- Optical tube length (mm): 14
- Usage: Bonnection for eyepiece projection with miniature and middle-format cameras
- Inner diameter / clear aperture (mm): 39
- Outer diameter: 74
- Inner connection (lens sided): thread m56
- Outer connection (lens sided): thread m60, m68, 2,7"
- Inner connection (eyepiece sided): thread, t-2 (m42 x 0,75), m68, 2"
- Outer connection (eyepiece sided): thread, t-2 (m42 x 0,75)
- Compatible brands: UNC, Astro Physics, Baader Planetarium, Celestron, Skywatcher, Vixen, Zeiss
- Type of adapter: expanding piece, reducing piece