The Baader Q Turret is an ingenious system that allows you to mount four small 1.25" eyepieces simultaneously on your telescope. You simply rotate the turret to select your desired eyepiece and magnification. With this accessroy, you have a variety of magnifications right at your fingertips.
- Designed for use with optional Baader Q Orthoscopic Eyepieces.
- Can also be used with other 1.25" eyepieces that have a small body diameter.
- Concave body shape results in a very short optical path length (38mm), enabling the turret to be used even in many Newtonians.
- Also allows you to mount 1.25" barlows, small cameras, and other accessories. Change from the eyepiece to camera in seconds - perfect for lunar and planetary photography. The Q-Turret enables rapid, and parfocal, changing between an eyepiece and CCD cameras / webcams.
- 1.25" nosepiece is threaded for standard 1.25" astronomy filters as well as the 2.25x Q-Barlow.
- Usable on most scopes, even when inserted into a diagonal. Should have no trouble reaching focus on refractor and catadioptric telescopes. Some reflectors may not have enough in-focus travel.
- Click stops at each eyepiece position.
- Sturdy yet lightweight plastic/aluminum hybrid construction will not upset telescope balance.
- Eyepieces, barlow, camera, etc. not included.
Nylon thumbscrews to replace the metal ones on the Baader turret can be purchased from us at this link.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $2.50 Our Price: $2.10