The innovative Baader Vario Finder is capable of much more than a simple 'finderscope'. Baader started with a real telescope objective - a 61mm aperture doublet based on the renowned Carl Zeiss C Lens. The superb optics are housed in a telescope that incorporates features which enable it to be used as a high-end Finderscope, Guide Telescope, Spotting Scope, or small travel companion Astro-Telescope.
• Optical design based on Carl Zeiss C Lens, Optics tested to provide sharp images at up to 120X
• 250mm Focal Length (f/4)
• Baader Phantom-Group Multicoatings
• 1¼" eyepiece holder with non marring internal brass clamp ring and multiple knurled thumbscrews
• 45-deg Erect Image Star Diagonal (1¼"), accepts T-2 threaded accessories
• 25mm Dual-Crosshair Measuring Reticle Illuminated Eyepiece (variable brightness)
• Objective Housing permits 12mm of coarse focus adjustment, with knurled lockring
• Sliding focuser drawtube with 35mm travel and multiple lockscrews for rigidity (guidescope use)
• Integrated/Removable Dovetail Bar (EQ/Vixen), with 1/4-20 tripod thread
• T-thread Modularity (compatible with Baader Astro T-2 Accessories)
• Optional Baader MQR IV Quick Release Finder Bracket sold separately.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $119.00