- High Quality 1.25" 12.5mm Plossl Eyepiece with 40-deg AFOV
- Ideal for Accurate Polar Alignment
- Well Suited for Use With Off-Axis Guiders for Centering and Guiding of Stars
- Adjustable Red LED Light Brightness Control to Illuminate Crosshairs and Preserve Night Vision
- Double Crosshair Reticle for Accurate Centering and Guiding of Stars
- Fully Coated Optics for Excellent Light Transmission on Faint Stars
- Includes Reticle Eyepiece and Illuminator
The Celestron CrossAim reticle eyepiece is ideal for accurate polar alignment. This eyepiece is designed with an adjustable red LED light brightness control that illuminates crosshairs and preserves night vision.
The CrossAim reticle is well suited for use with off axis guiders for centering and guiding of the stars. There is a double crosshair reticle in the crossaim eyepiece for accurate centering and guiding of the stars. With fully coated optics, this eyepiece is superb in having excellent light transmission on faint stars.
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
|Barrel Size||1.25" (31.7mm)|
|Apparent Field of View (Mfg Specified)||43°|
|Eye Relief (Designed)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Filter Threads||Standard 1.25" Filter Thread (M28.5 x 0.6)|
|Barrel Type||Smooth sided|
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $95.00
Our Price: $64.95