- 9x magnification; 50mm objective lens; 5-deg FOV
- Right-Angle Eyepiece Configuration
- Illuminated Dual Crosshair Reticle
- Separate Reticle Focus Control
- Rotating Eyepiece Assembly
- Upright Corrected Image
- Integrated Dovetail Mounting Bracket
New from Celestron - A 9x50mm, illuminated, right angle, corrected image finderscope # 93781 with 5-deg true field of view. For Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD optical tubes.
- Right angle finderscope makes it easy to find your target when your telescope is pointed toward the zenith
- Illuminated dual crosshair reticle allows for easy centering of your target; the star cannot hide behind the crosshair
- Gives a fully corrected image for easy, intuitive use
- Individual focus adjustment for reticle and the view through the finder
- Eyepiece assembly can be rotated left and right, making it easy to find a comfortable viewing angle
- Dovetail bracket allows you to easily attach the finderscope and and remove it for storage
Weight = 24oz. (680g)
External length = 7.5" (191mm)
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
(1) The finder eyepiece attaches to the diagonal using only two supplied screws. Even though there are three threaded screw holes, Celestron does not provide three screws.
(2) The included bracket/base have a custom design that is not compatible with other common finder base designs on the market (for example, the Synta/Vixen and Antares/Meade/Explore designs). We also do not have compatibility infomation about which telescopes the included finder bracket will/will not fit. However, the included finder base will fit on tubes that are 6" or larger in diameter (not aperture). It can accommodate screw hole spacings between about 27.5mm/1.08" (min) and 35mm/1.38" (Max). Please use this information to determine compatibility with your telescope.