Closeout - All sales final
The entry-level Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope is a dual-purpose microscope that can be used as a low-power or traditional microscope for a range of applications. With magnification from 10 to 200x along with LED illumination above and below the stage, you can view 3D specimens or microscope slides easily. For even more versatility, detach Amoeba's tube from the stage for convenient handheld viewing of large objects.
A built-in 1.3 MP digital camera allows you to easily capture photos and videos of your discoveries! The Amoeba Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool well suited for hobbyists and students alike.
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 MP CMOS, 1280 x 1024 pixel array
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac OS X 10.4.6 or better
- USB Connection: 2
- Magnification (low power): 10 x
- Magnification (high power): 200 x
- Illumination: Top and bottom white LEDs
- Stage: Plain with clips, 82 mm (3.2 in) diameter
- Dimensions: 135 mm x 165 mm x 254 mm (5.3 in x 6.5 in x 10 in)
- Weight: 18 oz, 510 g
- Course Focuser: Yes, dual knobs
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Instruction Manual: Celestron Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope (Blue) # 44325 (.pdf, 3.01mb)