If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
AstroMaster 90AZ - General Features
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth and accurate pointing
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The SkyÂ®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
90 mm (5.12 in)
1000 mm (39.37 in)
20 mm (0.79 in)
10 mm (0.39 in)
Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
1.25" steel tube legs
The Sky L1
|Highest Useful Magnification:|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:|
|Light Gathering Power:|
|Angular Field of View:|
|Linear Field of View (at 1000 yds):|
53 ft (16.15 m)
|Optical Tube Length:|
36 in (914.4 mm)
20 lbs (9.07 kg)