Availability: Item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
- A real biological microscope kit
- 3 fully glass objectives (4x, 15x, 30x), 40-600x magnification
- 10x-20x fully glass zoom eyepiece
- Top and bottom illumination
- Complete with accessories and specimens for experimenting right out of the box: 3 prepared slides, 1 blank well slide, light diffuser, needle probe, eye dropper, tweezers, rocks, honeybee wing, and brine shrimp
Reveal a hidden world with this biological microscope. This complete kit, created by Celestron and inspired by COSMOS: A SpaceTime Odyssey, will have you and your budding scientists experimenting in no time. Everything you’ll need to explore the microscopic world is included.
With up to 600x magnification, you’ll get an up-close view of tiny creatures, plants, minerals. At high power, this microscope is ideal for viewing specimen slides of yeasts and molds, cultures, fibers, bacteria, and more. Use the lower magnifications to examine objects like rocks, coins, and insects. You can even prepare your own microscope slides with the included accessories:
- 3 prepared slides
- 2 blank slides
- 1 well slide
- Specimens: rocks, honeybee wing, and brine shrimp
- Light diffusers
- Needle probe
- Eye dropper
This lightweight kit packs up for easy transport, so you can bring your microscope anywhere your explorations take you!
- Objective Nosepiece: Triple with click stop
- Objective Lense Diameter: 3 - 4x, 15x, 30x
- Eyepiece 1 Magnification: Zoom 10x-20x
- Illumination: Top - pen light style (uses 2 AAA batteries), bottom - bulb (uses 2 AA batteries)
- Stage: Plain stage with metal clips - 74 mm x 70 mm
- Dimensions: 5.25 in x 3.13 in x 9.75 in (133 mm x 79 mm x 248 mm)
- Weight: 22 oz
- Fine Focus: No
- Course Focuser: Yes
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: 44127
Manual: Cosmos 44127 Microscope Manual (PDF format,1.64 MB)