- 2-in-1 Outdoor tool: Hand warmer and Power bank
- Ergonomic aluminum body with Power Curve design enhances heat transfer
- 10000 mAh battery provides up to 12 hours- a full day- of heat
- Charges smartphones and tablets, sports cameras, GPS devices, MP3 players and more
- IP65 rated water resistant and dust proof and drop tested tough- ready for any excursion
- C-link feature allows to connect o other Celestron power banks for extended heat times- up to 30 hours
- Auto charge feature means no buttons to push- simply plug your device into the USB OUT port to begin charging
- Includes 550 paracord strap with carabiner, soft carry bag and USB charging
Elements by Celestron is a line of rechargeable electronic tools designed for the avid outdoorsman. They are water resistant, dust proof, crush proof and drop tested to withstand the abuses of the wild.
The ThermoCharge 10 is a rugged, ergonomic, 2-in-1 tool featuring a hand warmer and portable power bank. The power curve design allows for comfortable use in both your hands and a pocket, while also maximizing the contact points for heat transfer.
The hand warmer is good for a full day of heat- up to 12 hours, at temperatures up to 114°F. The 10000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery can charge smartphones, tablets, sport cameras, MP3 players and other USB-powered devices. Dual out ports allow for charging 2 devices at once.
The Celestron Elements ThermoCharge 10 is an indispensable addition to your adventure pack- never go into the wilderness without it
- Battery Type/Size: Lithium Ion / 10000 mAh
- Battery Life: Hand Warmer Function: Up to 12 hours
- Hand Warmer Temperature Range: Up to 114°F
- Power Curve Feature: Fits ergonomically in your hand ensure full contact when using hand warmer
- IP-65 RATING BREAKDOWN
- Dust Standard 6: Complete Dust Protection
- Water Standard 5: Protected from 6.3mm spray of water (12.5 liters per minute) in any direction
- Power Output (2) (can charge 2 devices at once)
- USB PORT(1):5V-1A
- USB PORT(2):5V-2.1A
- Auto Charge Feature Just plug into the standard USB port and the ThermoCharge 6 will automatically start charging your device
- Power Input MINI USB PORT- (CELESTRON smart charge) 5V-500 mA to 1.8A
- Input Charge Time
- PC USB PORT: 500 mA 20 HOURS
- PC USB PORT: 1800 mA 6 HOURS
- 5V/1A plug: 1000mA 10 HOURS
- C-Link Feature Compatible with Celestron’s Power Tank GO and any other Celestron Elements device with a “charge out” feature. Extends heat time to up to 30 HOURS*
- Accessories A 4” long paracord strap with carabiner, soft carry bag, USB charging cable
- Weight 198g/ 7.0oz.
- Dimension 60.24mm x 33.50mm x 102.3mm
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
- User Manual: Celestron Elements Thermocharge 10 (.PDF, 542KB)