Closeout - All Sales Final
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Granite ED offers all the features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite ED also features BaK-4 prisms with dielectric and phase coating to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the test of time. They are constructed from magnesium, which is tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not plastic—twist-up eyecups.
Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7x33 model. This new model provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, with a wider field of view compared to 42mm binoculars. They're an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
- ED Objective Lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, providing accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow subjects when they move.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increases light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases contrast and resolution.
- Open hinge design w/magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic open hinge design with a lightweight, durable magnesium frame that is easy to hold. Easy to use for extended periods of time and carry on long excursions. Simple operation even with one hand.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal Twist-Up Eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Granite Binoculars Manual (.pdf, 1.0mb)
|Objective Lens Diameter||33mm|
|Field of View (Angular)||9.1°|
|Field of View (Linear)||477 ft at 1000 yards|
|Close Focus Distance||6.5ft|
|Objective Lens Cover||Yes|
|Ocular Lens Cover||Yes|
|Inter-Pupillary Distance||56mm - 73mm|
|Dimensions||5.5" (L) x 4.9" (W) x 2.1" (H)|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|