- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector. NO COMPUTER NEEDED!
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- 10x to 220x power magnification
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30fps. when connected to a PC via USB
We're taking our handheld digital microscope line to the next level with the MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope. Perfect for teachers, students, entomologists, forensic scientists, microscopic explorers, and more. This microscope not only offers true 1080p, high definition viewing, but also still image and video recording.
A NEW VIEW
The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable-directly through a TV monitor or projector-- No computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens, samples, and even some slides!
REAL HD VIDEO AND IMAGING
Great for the classroom, lab or home, the 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) while viewing on monitor. The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- Sensor: 3.5 MP CMOS 1/3" High Speed Sensor
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x (final magnification depends on screen size)
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.3 µm
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 14MP**(5120x720), 8MP** (3849x2169), 5MP** (3072x1728), 3MP (2304x1296), 2MP (1920x1080), WVGA (848x480) **Interpolated
- Video Capture Resolution Windows PC: 720p @30fps, WVGA (848x480) @30fps
- Video Format - Streaming HDTV (with HDMI cable): 1080p (1920x1080)@30fps
- Video Format - Recording: 30FPS HD 720p (must be connected to Windows PC via USB) Not Mac compatible
- Power: Choose from 3 ways to Power: 120V Power Adapter (5V-1A) (User Supplied), USB 2.0 (When connected to Windows PC or compatible monitor or projector with USB port with power), portable power source like Celestron Elements, with USB port
- Shutter Trigger: On Main Body: In Software (When connected to Windows PC)
- Software Celestron MicroDIRECT 1080p- Portable Capture Software
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.1 and newer
- Accessories: Adjustable stand, DVD with software, USB cable, HDMI cable, lens cloth, calibration ruler
- Weight: .59 KG / 1.3lbs. (including stand)
- Dimensions:155.6mm x 38mm x 38mm/ 6.125" x 1.5" x 1.5" (microscope); 119mm x 171.4mm x 482.6mm/4,68" x 6.75" x 6.19" (stand)
Product carries a two year manufacturer warranty (US/Canada only)
Manufacturer part number: 44316