Closeout - All sales final
The Celestron Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is an easy to use, low-power microscope at an affordable price. With magnification from 15x to 30x, the Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is perfect for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. At the higher powers, you can even view specimens on microscope slides.
Best of all, you can capture your discoveries using the built-in 1.3 MP camera. Press the shutter to save images and VGA-quality video directly to your PC. The LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright.
For teens and adults alike, the Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool. It's well suited for hobbyists, quality control inspectors, medical professionals, and scientific researchers.
- Mini Handheld Digital Microscope powered by USB 2.0
- Built-in 1.3 MP digital camera with SD video
- 15-30x magnification
- 6 LED ring illuminator
- Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure your specimens with built-in measurement tool.
- Computer requirements: CD/DVD drive and USB 2.0 port. UVC plug-and-play with Windows 7, Vista, and XP. Also compatible with Mac OSX 10.4.9 and above (without measurement feature).
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 MP CMOS, 1280 x 1024 pixel array
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP or better, Mac 10.4.9 or better (with Photo Booth or iChat)
- Software Features: Digital Microscope Suite 2.0
- USB Connection: 2.0
- Magnification (low power): 15 x
- Magnification (high power): 30 x
- Illumination: 6 LED ring
- Dimensions: 3.5 in x 1.25 in DIA (89 mm x 32 mm DIA)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 g)
- Celestron 2-Year Limited Warranty (in US/CAN only)
Instruction Manual: Celestron Mini Handheld Digital Microscope (Clam Shell) # 44301 (.pdf, 970kb)