Closeout - All Sales Final
You have your new telescope and have observed Saturn and Jupiter. Now you're ready to take the next step and start imaging them. But where do you begin? The Celestron NexImage Solar System Imager is the perfect solution.
NexImage is a one-shot color imager that replaces the 1.25" eyepiece on your telescope and connects to your PC via USB 2.0. The 1280 x 720 CMOS sensor provides high resolution images of the Moon, with enough sensitivity to reveal details on Jupiter and Saturn. Best of all, NexImage includes everything you need to get started, including Celestron's easy-to-use software suite. The iCap capture software and RegiStax stacking software are the same powerful programs included with Celestron's high-end Skyris cameras.
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images (for Windows systems only). The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet the sky, you can image it with NexImage!
- One-shot color CMOS camera for lunar and planetary imaging
- Records at 1280 x 720 maximum resolution
- Includes powerful but easy-to-use software for capturing and processing video into a high resolution image
- USB 2.0 connection
- A/D Conversion: 10 bit
- Mounting: 1.25" barrel
- Optical Window: IR cutoff filter
- Shutter: Electronic rolling shutter
- Software Compatibility: iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow
- Power Requirements: Powered by USB
- Camera Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Sensor Size: 3.86 mm x 2.18 mm
- Pixel Size: 3.0 micron square
- USB Connection: Permanently fixed USB 2.0, 44" cable length
- Frames per Second: Up to 30