Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron's PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
PowerSeekers are quick and easy to set up - even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
All of Celestron's PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Erect Image Optics are ideal for terretrial (land) and astronomical (sky) use.
The Sky Level 1 SoftwareLocate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with The Sky® Level 1 software included FREE with every PowerSeeker model.
PowerSeeker 127EQ - General Features
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
- Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Manual #21049 User Manual (PDF format)
|Optical Design:||Newtonian Reflector|
127 mm (5 in)
1000 mm (39.37 in)
20 mm (0.79 in)
4 mm (0.16 in)
No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder
"The SkyX" Planetarium Software
17 lbs (7.71 kg)
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude:|
|Light Gathering Power:|
|Angular Field of View:|
|Linear Field of View (at 1000 yds):|
43 ft (13.11 m)
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction:|
1.6 in (40.64 mm)
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Area:|
|Secondary Mirror Obstruction by Diameter:|
|Optical Tube Length:|
20 in (508 mm)