The Celestron Professional Stereo Microscope is a large, all metal bodied, low power stereo microscope with advanced features like fully coated glass optics, 0.7x to 4.5x zoom objectives, 10x and 15x wide field eyepieces and upper and lower illuminators.
With magnification ranging from 10x to 67x, this microscope is perfect for viewing details on 3D objects like coins, mineral, insects, and documents. The binocular head is fully adjustable for a custom fit and rotates 360° to accommodate a variety of viewing angles. The eyepieces include rubber eyecups for comfortable use during extended viewing sessions. With a super heavy duty, all metal construction, this instrument will survive the test of time in your lab.
Intended for the serious student, professional scientist and discriminating hobbyist, the Professional Stereo Microscope is well suited for dissection, entomology, component inspection, medical research, scientific analysis, and much more.
- Heavy duty, professional zoom stereo microscope with 10x-67x magnification
- Extra strong metal base, stand, and head with black/white and frosted/opaque stage plates
- Fully coated glass optics - 10x and 15x eyepieces and 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective lens
- Top and bottom illuminators, 200 mm (7.9 in) working distance
- Five prepared slides included
- Magnification (low power): 10.5 x
- Magnification (high power): 67.5 x
- Included Accessories: 5 prepared slides, 2 rubber eyecups, 1 spare halogen bulb, dust cover
- Microscope Head: 360° rotatable binocular with 45° incline
- Objective Lense Diameter: Zoom, .7x-4.5x
- Eyepiece 1 Magnification: 15x wide field - 15 mm field of view
- Illumination: Top - halogen, bottom - fluorescent (12 V, 15W)
- Stage: 95 mm diameter with translucent and opaque stage plates
- Dimensions: 304 mm x 457 mm x 203 mm (12 in x 18 in x 8 in)
- Weight: 6.17 lbs, 2.80 kg
- Fine Focus: Yes
- Working Distance: Full range 200 mm
- Course Focuser: Yes
- Celestron 2-Year Limited Warranty (in US/CAN only)
Instruction Manual: Celestron Professional Stereo Zoom Microscope # 44206 (.pdf, 2.15mb)