Closeout - All sales final.
- Quickly change between viewing and photography
- Form-fitted adapter ring eliminates play for a secure connection to your scope and a perfectly aligned shot every time
- Small and lightweight, perfect for travel
- Custom smartphone case fits your phone model exactly
- Use your phone while it's in the adapter
DIGISCOPING MADE EASY
It's never been easier to capture high-quality images through your Regal M2 spotting scope! The Celestron Smartphone Adapter is custom-fit to your iPhone 5/5S and Regal M2’s zoom eyepiece. That means you'll get an ultra-secure connection without play for sharp images and steady videos. Unlike “universal” adapters, Celestron’s Smartphone Adapter has no moving parts and requires no manual adjustment. Simply slide the adapter over the eyepiece. Since the Celestron Smartphone Adapter is designed to fit the exact diameter of the Regal M2 eyepiece, your camera is perfectly centered every time.
Once you've captured the perfect shot, share it with friends—you can use nearly all the functions of your phone without removing it from the case. You can even use your camera for traditional photography while it’s still in the adapter; just remove the adapter ring and you’re ready to take wide view shots with your phone.
LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN
With the Celestron Smartphone Adapter, you’ll never have to choose between carrying a camera or a spotting scope again. Just slightly larger than your smartphone itself, this adapter won’t add weight or bulk to your gear. From birding walks to backpacking trips, this adapter goes anywhere you bring your phone. Take the Celestron Smartphone Adapter on your next adventure and come back with vivid photos and video of your discoveries!
QUICK AND SIMPLE TO USE
1. Place your phone in the case and attach the adapter ring.
2. Slide the adapter over the eyepiece.
3. Launch your camera app and begin capturing photos and video!
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: 81041