Closeout - All Sales Final
- Holds up to 5 1.25" filters for great imaging flexibility
- All-new industrial design with high-quality mechanics
- Simple, trouble-free operation
- Change filters easily by removing the quick-release door
- Compatible with Skyris monochrome cameras, and includes several adapters for other camera setups
- Filters not included
Monochrome CCD cameras require the use of multiple filters to achieve a color image. A filter wheel makes it easy to toggle between filters while imaging, without moving your camera or telescope. Simply turn the dial to scroll through your available filters. If you need to swap out a filter, just open the quick-release door to the internal carousel, replace the filter, and get back to imaging in no time. The filter wheel's sturdy, machined aluminum construction and high-quality components, including spring-loaded steel ball bearings, will give you years of enjoyment.
Celestron has designed this 5-position filter as the perfect complement to their Skyris monochrome CCD cameras. The wheel threads directly to your Skyris camera body. However, it's also compatible with a variety of other imaging cameras thanks to the included T-thread and C-thread adapters. Accepts most standard 1.25" format filters. Filters not included.
- Weight: 11.3oz (312g)
- Camera adaptable: Standard T-thread, standard C-thread
- Barrel size: 1.25in (31.7 mm)
- Included accessories: Filter wheel assembly, 1.25" nosepiece, camera C-thread adapter (for Skyris), camera T-thread adapter, C-thread rotation lock ring, T-thread rotation lock ring
Product carries full 2 year Celestron factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: 95520
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $899.95
Our Price: $499.95
Sale Price: $319.00
Our Price: $649.95
Sale Price: $399.95