Add one of Celestron's planetary cameras to your Ultima Duo eyepiece, including Skyris, NexImage Burst, and NexImage 5 imagers. This T-to-C adapter threads onto Ultima Duo's integrated T-threads and your camera's C-threads for a solid connection. The length of this precision adapter has been optimized for the best image quality when paired with our cameras.
The magnification of the eyepiece will increase the image scale on the camera's sensor. You'll get larger, more detailed images of craters on the Moon, Jupiter and its moons, Saturn's rings, and even sunspots and solar activity (with a solar telescope or proper solar filter).
- Capture images of your favorite solar system objects with the Celestron Ultima Duo eyepieces and any Celestron planetary imager, including NexImage 5, NexImage Burst, and Skyris
- Female T-threads attach to Ultima Duo eyepiece's integral threads
- Male C-threads attach to your Celestron imager
- The length of this adapter is optimized for the best image quality when paired with a Celestron camera
- Total length = 32.3mm
- Length of male C thread = 4mm
- Length of female T/T2 thread = 25mm
- Maximum diameter = 45.7mm
- Weight = 0.9oz
Product carries two year factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).