- GSO's 1.25" 2.5x fully apochromatic Barlow increases the magnification of each eyepiece and effectively doubles the number of eyepieces at your disposal
- Low profile maintains a comfortable viewing position
- Air-spaced, three-element, fully-multicoated ED lenses with excellent color correction, sharpness, and image brightness
- Precision-machined aluminum barrel with high-quality black-anodized finish and knurled ring to aid in handling
If you need more power than your eyepieces alone can provide, we offer a new apochromatic 2.5x Barlow lens from GSO (Guan Sheng Optical) to give a big magnification boost to any 1.25" eyepiece it's used with.
Nothing has been compromised in GSO's latest and finest offering. This Barlow features an air-spaced, three-element, apo design with fully multicoated optics. The housing is precision machined from aluminum stock and black anodized to a hard finish. The lens edges and inner barrel are blackened to provide maximum contrast. The Barlow body includes a brass compression ring so that your eyepiece barrels are not marred by the captive set screw. The 2.5x model has a clear aperture of 23mm. For those who need a very high quality Barlow for all-round use, the 2.5x barlow is a very nice step up from the typical 2x achromatic barlows commonly found on the market.
- Barrel size = 1.25" (31.7mm)
- Magnification factor = 2.5x
- Weight = 3.5oz (99gm)
- Total height = 2.95" (75mm)
- End caps = 2
- Made in Taiwan