- GSO finder bracket for attaching 50mm finders to GSO's line of Crayford focusers for refractor telescopes
- Precision machined from aluminumVery easy to install on the focuser using an M4 screw
- 6-point finder adjustment for quick and precise alignment
- Nylon thumbscrews will not mar your finder
- Bracket weight: 5.5oz
- The inner diameter of the bracket is 56mm, so please make sure that your finder tube will fit into this bracket before placing an order
- Works with all GSO focusers that have a 4mm set screw on the focuser body where a finder base or bracket can be mounted. This includes all single speed, standard dual speed, and linear bearing dual speed GSO models, except the 112mm linear bearing model.
- Requires the following tools for installation: Philips screwdriver and 2mm (or 5/64") allen key. These are not included.