- New! GSO Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount with slow motion controls and adjustable height tripod.
- Very versatile high performance mount; suitable for beginners as well as advanced amateurs, and for astronomers, photographers, and nature observers alike.
- Coarse motion (friction bearing) and 360-deg slow motion controls (worm gears) on both axes.
- Quick-release standard Vixen/Synta-style dovetail head allows attachment of a wide variety of telescopes (binoculars and spotting scopes will requires the use of a suitable L-bracket (not included).
- Adjustable height aluminium field tripod allows total mount height to be adjusted from 35" / 90cm to 51" / 130cm.
- Ideal for small or medium telescopes; mount capacity is approx. 16lbs / 7.3kg.
- Mount arm (shown vertical in photo above) can be oriented at a 45-deg angle on either side as well. The vertical postion works well for short telescopes, spotting scopes, and cameras. The inclined position is perfect for longer tubes that need additional clearance to clear the mount base when pointed at or close to the zenith.
- Light-weight (13.6lbs / 6.2kg) and relatively short collapsed length (31" / 79cm tripod + 25" / 63cm mount head) make this a great mount for traveling.
- No instructions included, but mount is easy and intuitive to use.