Closeout - All Sales Final
Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope
Levenhuk 3L NG series provides excellent qualities for teaching biological sciences as well as performing individual researches:
- damage-proof metal case and elements
- multi-coated highly transparent optics for high-quality images
- revolving head, smooth focusing and stage adjustment
- magnification of 64x to 640x
To get the required magnification needed for performing the task at hand, you can manipulate the eyepiece and the objectives included in the kit. This microscope comes with one 16x eyepiece and three objectives with magnifications of 4x, 10x and 40x.
Used in both illumination systems, LEDs efficiently provide the light required for observation while being economically advantageous. The presence of the two built-in illuminations is a rare occurrence for teaching microscopes, but is very beneficial since it allows for observing non-transparent as well as transparent samples.
Another important feature of this microscope is that you can use it without batteries.
The kit includes:
- Monocular nosepiece
- 3 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
- 1 eyepiece: 16x
- 2 built-in illuminations: upper and lower
- AC adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- User manual and 3-year warranty
- User Guide "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm"
- Brine shrimp hatchery
- Microtome – a tool for making slices
- Flasks with yeast, pitch for making specimens, sea salt, brine shrimp
- 5 prepared specimens
- 5 clean slides
Magnification, x: 64-640
Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x
Linear field in the images space, in: 0.7
Tube length, in: 6.3
Stage dimensions, in: 3.7x3.7
Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, in: 0 to 0.6
Power supply: 110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)
Weight, lbs: 4.4