Levenhuk 670T Biological Trinocular Microscope
Levenhuk 670T Biological Trinocular Microscope is a biological microscope of high quality and medium price.
This model has 30° inclined and 360° rotatable trinocular head for comfortable observations and a wide range of magnification of 40x to 2000x, which allows you to perform a variety of tasks starting with non-professional individual observations and ending with serious scientific investigations. The model's trinocular head lets you work with it for a very long time without feeling any discomfort or need to take breaks, so you can remain concentrated on your project.
Working with magnification values of 1000x to 2000x commonly leads to a significant decrease in quality of the received images. To prevent this, the technique of oil immersion is used, so despite high magnification, your views still will be of an appropriate quality. To make the images sharper, a blue filter is included in the kit.
To top it off, microscope has a revolving nosepiece, movable stage and smooth and precise fine and coarse focusing systems.
The kit includes:
- 4 objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion)
- (2) eyepieces: WF10x, WF20x
- (1) blue filter
- Immersion oil
- Backup halogen lamp (6V/20W)
- Power cable
- Fuse (2A)
- Camera adapter
- User manual and lifetime warranty
- Magnification, x: 40-2000
- Head: trinocular, revolving
- Revolving nosepiece: with four objective lenses
- Objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion)
- Stage dimensions, in: 4.9x4.5, movable along two axes
- Condenser: Abbe, 1.25 N.A
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp, variable brightness
- Focus: 20 mm, coarse; 0.002 mm, fine
- Power source: separate cable