Levenhuk Skyline 120x1000 EQ Telescope
Levenhuk Skyline 120x1000 EQ is a Newtonian reflector that is ideal for both amateur and professional observers. The produced image will always be crisp and vivid with no chromatic aberrations - this is especially useful during observations of brighter objects.
The long focal length of this model makes it invaluable for observing planets, the moon's surface and binary stars. Thanks to its 120-mm primary mirror this telescope produces very detailed views of distant celestial objects. With this telescope you can even take some great astronomical pictures and then share the joy of discoveries with your friends!
Levenhuk Skyline 120x1000 EQ comes with an equatorial mount that make this telescope even more practical and comfortable to use. This tripod is adjustable to the desired height and has a convenient shelf for accessories. An optical finderscope with a 5x increase will quickly point the telescope to the desired area of the sky.
The Skyline series of telescopes was designed for those who want to get a practical, easy-to-use, transportable tool for visual astronomical observations. We are sure that both amateur and professional observers will be pleased with the capabilities of Skyline telescopes.
- Optical design: Newtonian telescope (reflector)
- Primary mirror diameter (aperture), mm: 120
- Focal length, mm: 1000
- Focal ratio: f/8.8
- Highest practical power, x: 230
- Resolution threshold: 1.2"
- Limiting stellar magnitude: 12.2
- Eyepieces (included): SUPER 10 mm, SUPER 25 mm
- Mount type: EQ1 (German equatorial)
- Tripod: aluminum
- Tripod height (adjustable), in: 28-48.4
- Barrel diameter: 1.25"
- Finderscope: 5x24
- Optical tube weight, lbs: 7.9