- Series 6000 130mm Triplet APO f/7 - 910mm focal length
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Vixen-style mounting plate
- 2" Series 5000 Enhanced 99% Reflectivity Diagonal
Meade Series 6000 130mm ED Triplet APO Refractor # 0507-00-05. For crisp wide field observing and imaging, nothing can beat a true triple-element Apochromatic Refractor (APO). Meade Series 6000 ED APO Triplets are among the finest available optically at any price.
This impressive 130mm (5.1”) f/7 refractor has a focal length of 910mm, making it ideal for observing and advanced astrophotography. Features a fully multi-coated triplet objective lens made from the highest quality FK61 ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for outstanding contrast and sharpness as well as near zero detectable chromatic aberration or "color fringing".
Features a super precise dual speed 3" Crayford focuser with 10:1 gear reduction for ultra fine focus control. Standard equipment also includes a Meade Series 5000 2" diagonal with 99% reflectivity, built in sliding dew shield, 8x50 viewfinder and an aluminum hard carry case to protect your investment when not in use. Also includes aluminum cradle ring assembly with dovetail compatible with many commercially available mounts including the Meade LX80 Multi-mount. Mount and eyepieces sold separately.
Optical tube measures approximately 37” long by 7” diameter and weighs 25 pounds.
- Clear Aperture: 130mm
- Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Focal Length: 910mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7
- Resolving Power (Dawes' Limit): 0.89 arc-seconds
- Focuser Mechanism: Crayford-style 3 inch, zero image-shift, dual speed 10:1 focuser
- Diagonal: Series 5000 2" Dielectric Diagonal
- Dovetail: Vixen-style
- Dew Shield: Yes
Product carries full one year Meade factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: 0507-00-05
User Manual: Meade Series 6000 ED APO Manual (PDF format, 357KB)