- Display temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, UV level, wind speed and direction, wind chill, and rainfall
- 12/24 hour weather forecast with cloud icons
- Sunrise, Sunset, and Moon phase
- Records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure history
- Clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock
- Includes single sensor, wind gauge, rain gauge, thermo-hygrometer to measure temperature and humidity, and UV sensor
Deluxe Professional Weather Station #TE923W-M. This full function professional quality weather station displays temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, UV level, wind speed direction and chill, rainfall, 12/24 hour weather forecast with cloud icons, sunrise, sunset and Moon phase. Records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure history. The large LED display has an automatic backlight control. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock and has a dual crescendo alarm clock with programmable snooze. The included infrared remote controls all of the displays numerous functions.
This unit is fully expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to five separate locations with the addition of up to four additional TS33C-M sensors, sold separately. Includes a 7.5V AC power supply to power the monitor and a total of 12 AA type batteries are required for the various sensor units along with two AAA batteries for the remote control. Batteries not included. Suggested operating temperature range is -40F to 122F (-40C to +50C) if using lithium type batteries.
The included sensor suite contains the following items: anemometer to measure wind speed and direction (0 to 199mph) rain gauge to measure rainfall (0 to 19,999mm/787 inches), thermo-hygrometer (model TS33C-M) to measure temperature and humidity and a wireless UV sensor with range of 0 to 36 UVI.
Desk or wall mountable. Main unit actual size is approximately 7.3" wide x 5.4" high by 1" deep.
Product carries full one year Meade factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
- User Manual: Meade Weather Station # TE923W-M (PDF format, 1.51 MB)