Easily power your telescope and electronic devices in the field. Adjustable super bright 30 LED spotlight and white flashlight with red filter attachment for when setting up and tearing down in the dark is required.
The LXPS Rechargeable Portable Power Supply easily powers your telescope and electronic devices while in the field. Connect your equipment using the two 12V cigarette lighter ports, two USB ports, or through the positive/negative terminals on the back. The LXPS includes a built-in circuit breaker and fused circuit to protect your valuable equipment. With USA and international type AC adapter plugs, you’ll be able to recharge the LXPS both in the field and overseas. The Meade LXPS 7 also includes an adjustable super bright 30 LED spotlight and white flashlight with red filter attachment, perfect for setting up and tearing down in the dark. The LXPS is great for emergency situations like jump starting your car battery. With 7-amp hours, the LXPS 7 is a key essential to compliment any observing session.
- 12V, 7 amp hour capacity
- Rechargeable lead acid 7AH battery with wall charger
- LED charge level indicator
- Two 12V cigarette cord type outputs
- Power cord (cigarette plug type)
- Hinged high output LED spotlight
- Flashlight with red lamp cover and strobe function
- Two USB outputs rated at 5V
- Built-in carry handle
- Shoulder carry strap
- One set of 12V output posts.
Product is fuse protected with a replaceable fuse. Weight is 8.4 pounds.