Meade Series 4000 #127 2x-3x Variable Barlow Lens (1.25") #07274. Maintains excellent image quality while offering the versatility of selecting either a 2X or 3X magnification factor or anything in-between.
Features a sliding locking ring permitting variable power factors between 2x and 3x. Positive stops are provided at both ends of the lens travel, and an engraved scale indicates the power setting. This features a 1.25" barrel size, 25mm clear aperture, and the lens is multi-coated for maximum image contrast and light transmission.
Recommended for use on telescopes with focal ratios of f/6 and longer. Also, because of the relatively long length of the 1.25" silver barrel, this item might be difficult to use with diagonals.
- Total length = 137mm (5.39")
- Outside length of silver 1.25" barrel = 94mm (3.70")
- Outside length of upper black eyepiece holder = 43mm (1.69")
- Weight = 5.4oz.
- Not threaded to accept 1.25" filters
- Includes one 1.25" end cap at the bottom. Does not come with cap or dust plug for the top.
Product carries full one year Meade factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
You May Also Be Interested In...
Our Price: $1.00
Our Price: $1.75