- 305 mm Newtonian reflector
- 1000 mm (f/4)
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors
- 3” dual-speed 10:1 linear power focuser
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
The new Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian with dual-speed focuser incorporates a superb mirror-set with two significant advantages over competing products. A 2" dual-speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Additionally, the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography, and visual use, can be achieved when used in combination with the Sky-Watcher Quattro coma corrector.
- Optical Design:Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 305 mm (12 in)
- Focal Length: 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50 Viewfinder
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- OTA length: 42.5"
- OTA width: 14.25"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 57 lbs
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11230
|Focuser||2" Dual Speed Crayford|
|OTA Outer Diameter||14.25"|
|OTA Weight (with accessories)||57 lb
|Mirror Coatings||94% Aluminum|
|True Aperture (mm)||N/A|
|Primary Aperture (mm)||305|
|Primary Edge Thickness||3mm|
|Focal Length (mm)||1200|
|Secondary Obstruction (by diameter)||33%|
|Secondary Obstruction by Area||11%|
|Included Finder||9x50 Finder|
|Magnification w/ Included Eyepieces||N/A|
|Light Gathering (compared to next size down)||44%|