- 190 mm Maksutov-Newtonian
- 1000 mm f/5.3 Fully multi-coated Pyrex mirrors
- 2" dual-speed 10:1 Crayford focuser
- 9x50 right angle correct image finderscope
- 28mm 2" LET eyepiece
- Black V-style dovetail plate
The exciting new Maksutov-Newtonian from Sky-Watcher is just what astrophotographers and serious visual observers have been looking for.
The Mak-Newtonian design provides large aperture apochromatic performance with exceptional field correction in a compact, affordable package. Compared to a similarly sized Schmidt-Newtonian, the Mak-Newtonian yields a sharper image with more contrast. Naturally, the Mak-Newtonian is an excellent visual performer, too.
- Optical Design: Maksutov-Newtonian
- Aperture (mm): 190 mm (7.5 in)
- Focal Length: 1000 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5.3
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 28 mm
- Finderscope: 9x50 right angle correct image finderscope
- Highest Useful Magnification: 380x
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- OTA length: 37.5"
- OTA width: 9.5"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 29 lbs
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11550
|Focuser||2" Dual Speed Crayford|
|OTA Length||37.5" (Retract/Ext.)|
|OTA Outer Diameter||9.5"|
|OTA Weight (with accessories)||29 lb
|Mirror Coatings||94% Aluminum|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|True Aperture (mm)||N/A|
|Primary Aperture (mm)||203|
|Primary Edge Thickness||N/A|
|Focal Length (mm)||1000|
|Secondary Obstruction (by diameter)||34%|
|Secondary Obstruction by Area||11%|
|Included Finder||8x50 RACI|
|Magnification w/ Included Eyepieces||N/A|
|Light Gathering (compared to next size down)||11%|