- 205 mm Newtonian reflector
- 800 mm (f/4)
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors
- 2” dual-speed 10:1 linear power focuser
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
The new Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian with dual-speed focuser incorporates a superb mirror-set with two significant advantages over competing products. A 2" dual-speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Additionally, the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography, and visual use, can be achieved when used in combination with the Sky-Watcher Quattro coma corrector.
- Optical Design:Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 203 mm (8 in)
- Focal Length: 800 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50 Viewfinder
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- OTA length: 28"
- OTA width: 9.375"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 21 lbs
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11210
|Focuser||2" Dual Speed Crayford|
|OTA Outer Diameter||9.375"|
|OTA Weight (with accessories)||21|
|Mirror Coatings||94% Aluminum|
|True Aperture (mm)||N/A|
|Primary Aperture (mm)||203|
|Primary Edge Thickness||N/A|
|Focal Length (mm)||800|
|Secondary Obstruction (by diameter)||34%|
|Secondary Obstruction by Area||12%|
|Included Finder||9x50 Finder|
|Magnification w/ Included Eyepieces||N/A|
|Light Gathering (compared to next size down)||78%|