- 205 mm Newtonian reflector
- 800 mm (f/4)
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors
- 2” dual-speed 10:1 linear power focuser
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube rings with V-style dovetail bar
The new Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian with dual-speed focuser incorporates a superb mirror-set with two significant advantages over competing products. A 2" dual-speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Additionally, the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography, and visual use, can be achieved when used in combination with the Sky-Watcher Quattro coma corrector.
- Optical Design:Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 203 mm (8 in)
- Focal Length: 800 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50 Viewfinder
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with V-style (Vixen-style) dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- OTA length: 28"
- OTA width: 9.375"
- OTA weight (with accessories): 21 lbs
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S11210
General Specs<td >2" Dual Speed Crayford<td >21
|OTA Outer Diameter||9.375"|
|OTA Weight (with accessories)|
Optical Specs<td >94% Aluminum<td >N/A<td >203<th >Primary Edge Thickness<td >N/A<th >F/Ratio<td >4<th >Focal Length (mm)<td >800<td >34%<td >12%
|True Aperture (mm)|
|Primary Aperture (mm)|
|Secondary Obstruction (by diameter)|
|Secondary Obstruction by Area|
Included Accessories<td >9x50 Finder<td >None<td >N/A<th >Included Case<td >No<th >Corrector<td >No (Optional)
|Magnification w/ Included Eyepieces|
Observational Specs.<td >0.57<td >29<td >400<th >Light Gathering (compared to next size down)<td >78%