- Equatorial GoTo mount
- 40 pound payload capacity
- SynScan hand controller with 42,000 object database
- Illuminated built-in polar scope
- Steel tripod n DC power cord
Sky-Watcher SynScan mounts have been designed for use by novices and experts alike. These mounts provide extremely high precision tracking and have built in autoguider ports. Even the most demanding experts will be impressed by the capability of these mounts for astrophotography. For novices the user-friendly menu allows automatic slewing to 42,900+ objects. Even an inexperienced astronomer can master its variety of features in a few observing sessions. The SynScan Hand Control also has the ability to connect to a computer via a RS-232 cable. Once the connection has been established between the computer and SynScan Hand Control, many commercially available planetarium software programs can be used to control the EQ6 Pro mounts.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astrophotography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC and IC catalogs.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.
Product carries full 2 year factory limited warranty (within US only).
Manufacturer part number: S30100