- Multiple preprogrammed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interfrace for automatic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8 and 1/4 inch camera tripod thread
- Lifetime free firmware upgrade
- 11 pound maximum payload
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Also, it contains preprogrammed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
The Photo Package includes the Star Adventurer mount, polar scope illuminator, and ball head adapter. Optional EQ base is available.
Camera and tripod are not included.
Product carries full 2 year manufacturer factory limited warranty (within US/Canada only).
Manufacturer part number: S20520
- Review: Versatile New Tracking Mount (PDF format, 342KB)
|Mount Type||Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform|
|Saddle Type||Vixen-style dovetail|
|Mounting Threads||1/4-20 or 3/8|
|Motor Drive||DC servo|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, 1/2 Sidereal, Solar, Lunar. Time-lapse photography: 12hr/4hr/2hr rev.|
|Power||External min-USB power support or 4 AA batteries|