- Delivers power and data through a single Ethernet cable for simple network extension
- Transmits power and data over an Ethernet cable up to 100m (328 feet) away
- Plug and play design provides a hassle free setup
- 12/9/5VDC triple output adapts to different Ethernet-enable devices
- Perfect for use with Unihedron SQM-LE Sky Quality Meter
The TL-POE200 is designed to deliver power and data over a single Ethernet cable to an Ethernet enabled device up to 100m away. The PoE kit uses two devices, one, the 'injector' injects power and data into a single Ethernet cable while the other, the 'splitter' placed at the receiving end splits the power and data back into two cables to be used by the connected Ethernet device. This convenience allows users to place Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, IP cameras, or VoIP phones anywhere that they are best suited. As such, regardless of whether a power socket is available, connected devices are able to achieve the best performance where not previously possible in less optimal locations.
- User Manual: TL-POE200 Data Sheet (1.1 MB PDF format)