Please note that the black version shown in the photo above is William Optics' newest model released in late-2010. The white binoviewer you might see on other dealer sites - and even on William Optics' own website - is the older, discontinued version.
William Optics does it better and especially cheaper! Until today, you could choose only between high-end expensive binoviewers or monocular eyepiece observation. Today you can enjoy the benefits of BaK4 quality binoviewers in your refractor, Newtonian or SCT scope with a convenient package including:
• 1.25" Binoviewer with anti-marring compression rings
• 2x William Optics 20 mm WA 66 deg. eyepieces included
• 1.6x Barlow nosepiece for easier focusing with most telescopes! It can be mounted on other eyepieces too!
• Exclusive gift box.
The price is very inviting, but the experience of two-eye viewing is even better!
WO Fit & Finish
• Large chromed thumbscrews and anodized aluminum.
• A very useful optional 2x Barlow/Corrector and Extender are available separately for telescopes with special back-focus issues.
• Only high-quality BaK4 prisms with 20mm clear aperture for maximum brightness and contrast with any telescope.
• Fully Multi Coated.
• Anti-marring brass ompression rings for your eyepieces.
• Individual eyepiece focus adjustment.
Choose the Best! Best price!
• The best quality-prism 1.25" Binoviewers package out there!
Prism material: BaK-4 FMC
IP Accomodation: 53mm to 75mm
Clear Aperture: 20.2mm
E.P. holders: Helical focusing, compression rings
Dimensions: 120mm x 112mm x 42mm
Optical Path: 100mm (4")
Weight: approx. 18.35 oz (without eyepieces)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $38.00
Our Price: $20.00