Introducing New 2015 model William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This 90° 1.25" mirror-type star diagonal from William Optics # D-125D-C-DB has a Dura-Bright mirror with 1/12 wave surface accuracy and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. Features a 1.25" nosepiece for insertion into refractor telescopes and other 1.25" focuser barrels.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 1.25" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
- High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
- Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
- Threaded for standard 1.25" filters.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates
- Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 1.25" barrels from hitting the mirror.
- Weight = 7.9oz.