If what you are looking for is the highest achievable brightness, contrast and sharpness during critical observations with high-end instruments, WO 90-degree 2" mirror Dielectric star Diagonal is your choice. This dielectric diagonal features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves. A premium product at a discounted price. Check it out and see the difference between a "budget diagonal" and a real bargain!
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• 10mm thick substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/10th wave accuracy.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2"-to-1.25" eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internally anti-reflection threaded for highest contrast.
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
Why W.O. diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a diagonal that performs perfectly like the first day you got one!
• Ultra High Dielectric 99% reflectivity.
• Precision 1/10 lambda surface with 10mm-thick mirror.
• Adapter: 2"-to-1.25" with brass clamping ring.
• Inside diameter: 48mm, threaded to fit a variety of filters.
• Weight: 13.3oz/380g (w/o 1.25" adapter); 16.2oz/460g (w/ 1.25" adapter)