This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by this new version.
NEW William Optics Digital Display Gauge (DDG) SCT focuser for serious astronomers and astrophotographers
We are proud to present this innovative device, the first ever seen on an astronomical telescope. This prominent, revolutionary design is primarily geared towards serious astronomers and astrophotographers. The Digital Display Gauge - DDG - allows you to take precise focusing readings down to two decimals instantly. With this new device integrated into your telescope you will no longer need your old red flashlight during observations or imaging of the night sky!
This premium 2" 360-degree rotatable DDG focuser comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications, a silk-smooth 2-speed microfocuser, a 2" to 1.25 " adapter, and a thermometer installed into the focuser knob!
This product is designed to last a lifetime and work with virtually any standard SCT/MC telescope. Note that your telescope must have a standard male SCT thread which is a 2"/24 TPI thread.
• 2" SCT DDG Focuser: Schmidt-Cassegrain / Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope rotatable focuser with 1:10 dual speed microfocuser.
• Fits both Celestron and Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes with a standard 2" / 24 TPI male thread.
• Includes 2" to 1.25" adapter and thermometer.
- Minimum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter) = 4.29" (109mm)
- Maximum focuser height (with 1.25" adapter) = 5.47" (139mm)
- Minimum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter) = 3.90" (99mm)
- Maximum focuser height (without 1.25" adapter) = 5.08" (129mm)
- Tube travel = 1.20" (30.5mm)
- Focuser weight (with 1.25" adapter) = 2lb-6.5oz (1091gm)
- Focus knob diameter = 1.57" (40mm)
- Microfocus knob diameter = 1.06" (27mm)
- Maximum outer barrel diameter = 3.46" (88mm)
- Thread: Standard SCT female thread (2" / 24 TPI)
- Scale on focuser drawtube: Yes
- Rotatable: Yes
- Dust plug: One 1.25" dust plug included