Introducing the New William Optics 2015 Dura-Bright diagonal with RotoLock # D-DIG2D-ROTO-A2 - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This diagonal combines William Optics' excellent 2" Dura-Bright diagonal with their new 2" RotoLock eyepiece holder.
Thoughtfully designed, exquisitely machined, and artfully presented, the RotoLock eyepiece holder provides a very convenient and robust method to attach eyepieces and accessories to your telescope. Just rotate the golden grip ring clockwise to lock any inserted eyepiece or accessory, or counter-clockwise to release the accessory. Innovative design ensures that you get a very solid hold and the accessory is perfectly centered every time. No thumbscrews to worry about!
This 90° 2"mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror, 1/12 or better wave surface accuracy, and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. Features a 2" nosepiece for insertion into refractor telescopes and other 2" focuser barrels.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves. 1.25" Rotolock eyepiece adapter sold separately.
The WO 2" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
- High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates
- Compression ring to prevent barrels from marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
- Threaded for 48mm filters.
- Weight = 1lb-1.2oz. (487g)